We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Mechanic Miner Wiki by .|
This page contains the Release Date Information for Mechanic Miner.
Release Information[edit | edit source]
Mechanic Miner will go into Steam Early Access May 22nd 2019.
Key Features[edit | edit source]
- Explore a randomly generated sandbox with the option of following the story or creating without limits.
- Mine the planet for a variety of useful resources to help you construct your own unique mechanical steam-powered machines and devices. The only limit is your imagination!
- The physics engine powers Mechanical Miner's sandbox and will test your contraptions ability to navigate the harsh terrain.
- Use your mechanical constructions to fight and defend you and your base from terrible monsters and bosses, will you survive?
- Create blueprints of your mechanical constructions, use them later in Story or Survival Modes, or share them with friends on Steam Workshop and prove who the real mechanical mastermind is.
- Acquire new technologies and expand your base and building capabilities as you gain experience with the level-based progression system.
Planned Features[edit | edit source]
Mechanic Miner is still in development and there is so much more to come:
- Full version Multiplayer (currently in beta)
- More acts in the Story Mode
- More parts/blocks/weapons/augmentations
- More monsters and bosses
- More challenges
- More fun!